Hi lovely readers of mine!
A few weeks ago I watched a documentary about global warming and plastic waste and its effects on our planet. I cried the entire time. That’s when I decided that it was time for me to start making changes in my daily life to contribute in the fight for the climate.
So How does it work?
- Fill the reusable bottle with tapwater.
- Place the bottle in the Sodastream and press the button for 2 seconds.
- Repeat this 3-5 times, depending on how much fizz you want.
- Then you add the flavour. Use 1 part sirop for 9 parts water. (Always add the flavour after the fizz.)
- Let the sirop spread through your drink et voila, it’s ready!
By re-using the same bottle to store your drinks in the fridge, there’s no more plastic waste! You’ll never have to buy bottled soda or water again and this, without any effort.
Now it’s time to talk flavors!
Sodastream is bringing out 4 delicious new flavors!
As you can see I couldn’t wait to try them out! 😉
The four new flavours come in glass bottles and simply look amazing.
- Red berry mix
- Black current
- Fruit mix
My current favourite is orange (which was also the first one I tried because I was so curious)
The Sodastream flavors aren’t only super yummy, they also contain less sugar than your usual soda. I’m usually not a big fan of sodas that are too sweet but these all have a subtle taste that isn’t too overpowering. Every flavor just reminds me of spring, it’s simple as that.
What’s your favorite Sodastream flavor?
I also have some amazing news! I’m giving away these 4 amazing flavors on my Instagram profile! Head over there, follow the steps and win!
Princess On Sneakers