Hello lovely people of the world!
Today I tried out the Keratin hair repair treatment from Kruidvat.
I have very fragile hair and I always try to find new ways to keep my hair happy and healthy. I’ve always wanted to try a keratin treatment but they’re always quite expensive and sadly I’m not rich.
But when I found out that Kruidvat offered a new keratin treatment for only 2.49 euro I couldn’t wait to try it out.
The packaging is quite promising. It’s looks reeeaaallyy pretty. And I know you’re not supposed to judge a book by it’s cover but I always do it anyways. Sorry not sorry.
So what do you do?
- You just wash your hair the normal way. (Like with shampoo and stuff)
- Dry it off a bit
- Then take a little drop of the product and massage it into your hair
- Brush your hair like you normally do (or differently, I don’t make your decisions, but just brush it. OKAY?)
- Then leave your hair to dry.
- Repeat this treatment on a regular base. Even on dry hair from time to time.
After only a first time using it the result is actually really good. My hair feels really healthy and soft and it doesn’t feel any heavier. It’s not like I have moviestar hair all of the sudden but I can definitely see and feel a difference.
Little side-note: Sorry if I look all tired and crappy. That’s because I feel tired and crappy. Haha 🙂 I just had a weekend full of performances of a new play I’m in so I was too lazy to even put on make-up.
As a conclusion I’m giving the Kruidvat Keratin Hair repair treatment an 8/10.
Tell me if you tried it out and tell me if you liked it as much as I did!
Princess On Sneakers